StrikeFour - four in a line variant with smooth graphics + bluetooth multiplayer
StrikeFour is a free turn based puzzle game similar to Connect Four, Four in a Line or Vier Gewinnt.
Click to select a column, click again to drop your chip.
The first player who connects at least four chips vertically, horizontally or diagonal wins.
This version features:
- Smooth OpenGL rendered graphics
- Strong AI player from easy to insane (highend device recommended for insane)
- Bluetooth multiplayer mode to challenge your friends
- 7x7 field instead of 7x6 thus eliminating the "first player wins" condition
- Game can be minimized during play - sending you a notification when it s your turn again
- A total of 15 achievements to be unlocked through OpenFeint
- OpenFeint leaderboards to compare your skills with other players
INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE and WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE are used by OpenFeint / Admob
WAKELOCK and BLUETOOTH permissions are required for bluetooth play
HINT: Sometimes ingame pairing of bluetooth adapters fails (HTC Wildfire), pair in android settings in this case.
StrikeFour is a free software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Games & Entertainment category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-03-24. The program can be installed on Android 2.0 and up.
StrikeFour (version 1.7) has a file size of 3.25 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 101 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.